Listed in Proofreaders / Editors
Nonfiction proofreader and copy editor for independent and self-publishing authors
As a trained copy editor and proofreader, my aim is to make sure your sentences flow smoothly, free from any distracting inconsistencies, awkward phrasing, or repetition. I’ll also check for correct punctuation, spelling, and grammar, so you can publish and share your content with confidence.
I specialize in nonfiction books, website content, online course material, blog posts and email newsletters, and business publications.
I started proofreading and copyediting as part of my former day job in the financial services industry over three years ago and immediately found my calling. Since then, I continually seek to hone my skills and have successfully completed several courses including the following:
– Copyediting Standards, Queen’s University Professional Studies
– General Proofreading: Theory and Practice™, Proofread Anywhere
– Basic Proofreading, The Publishing Training Centre
I also have a bachelor’s degree in business studies, specializing in economics and finance.
Need more information?
– Read about my services to see how I can help you.
– Check out what satisfied clients have to say on my portfolio page.
– Check out my LinkedIn profile for more information on my experience and education.
Whether your document needs a sentence-level edit or a final check, I will provide a thorough and reliable service.
I’d love to discuss your project to discover how I can help you. Let’s talk! To contact me, use the Contact Listing Owner tab above. If you need further information, visit my website: https://turnerproofreading.com/