Listed in Proofreaders / Editors
Who I can help
– Are you a business or sole trader looking to ensure your marketing materials, website, reports, bids, tenders, presentations and other documents are well written, free of errors and inconsistencies?
– Are you a communications agency looking to flex capacity to meet demand?
– Are you a marketing professional who wishes to outsource, leaving your team to focus on other projects?
– Do you want someone that is not only a strong editor and proofreader (that’s a given) but also has a business background and speaks your language?
– Do you need someone that understands the challenges of working in a pressurised environment, is proactive and will adhere to deadlines?
– Are you a writer or author looking for someone to ensure your work is free from inconsistencies and errors, but who respects your style and voice?
Why I may be the right person to help you
– I’ve had a long career in marketing and communications at management level across a number of industries, including retail, travel, financial services and hospitality. I also have extensive experience in alternative health and property.
– In addition to over 25 years’ experience working on print and digital communications I have trained as a copyeditor and proofreader.
– As a freelance proofreader I proofread reports and accounts for international companies from a wide range of industries. I also support a broad range of businesses and sole traders with their website content, blogs, biographies, presentations, leaflets, brochures, product descriptions, training materials and much more.
How we can work together
– Depending on your preference I can work digitally (using Adobe or Word) or manually (using traditional proofreading symbols or more accessible mark-ups)
– In addition to proofreading and editing, I can also write original content.
– Communication can be by phone or email but it will help us both to have a conversation or Zoom call first.
– I am available to work either on a retained basis (with agreed hours per month) or to support you by the job.
– I can charge you by the hour or give you a quotation for the work (based on seeing a sample).
– You will find me friendly, professional and flexible.
To discuss how I can help you please email me on [email protected] or call me on 07712 891559.