Listed in Proofreaders / Editors
I am a freelance professional proofreader based in the UK. My clients include authors, students, publishers, businesses and professional individuals.
I can mark up your project using Microsoft Word’s tracked changes feature, British Standards Institution (BSI) marks, or written notes and highlighting.
These are the reasons you can be confident in my service:
- I trained as a proofreader with the Publishing Training Centre (PTC) and qualified with a high merit. This means I have been rigorously assessed by an institution that is respected throughout the publishing industry.
- I am a professional member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP) and follow their code of practice.
- I have taken and passed the SfEP’s Proofreading 2: Progress training course and completed the SfEP’s mentoring scheme.
- I have been assessed and accepted as an approved proofreader for Royal Holloway, University of London.
- I graduated with a first-class honours degree in politics from a top-tier UK university. I am familiar with the standards required in academia.
- I have a strong background in customer service. I know how to put you first.
- The glowing reviews and recommendations left by just some of my happy clients.
No job is too small. I proofread CVs, essays, letters, job applications, reports, articles, blog posts, manuscripts and many other texts.
Please do not hesitate to contact me through the ‘Contact Listing Owner’ tab above or to email me at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hannah helped out a lot with the creation of my covering letter. Hannahs comments and proofreading was thorough and easy to understand. Not only was the proofreading to a high standard but hannahs proffesional and freindly attitude was also greatly apreciated. I will definetly be recomending her to friends and family.
Hannah has proofread an 80,000 word book, Deciphered Emotions, and numerous other short pieces of my writing. Her work has always been professional, consistent, well priced and carried out promptly. The standard of my work has been raised because of feedback Hannah has provided.
Having had no requirement to write a CV in almost a decade, I recently submitted my newly produced one to Hannah for proof reading. The time she had was very limited however her service was quick, efficient and has now set me up with a concise, professional CV. Would highly recommend and use her services again.
I recently submitted my CV to Hannah for proofreading, editing and reformatting. The end result was a much more concise, to-the-point and attractive looking CV. Superb turn around both in quality and time, with a very informative explanation of all amendments. I requested some extra assistance and feedback was very prompt. Would highly recommend.
I received my feedback from Hannah yesterday for my undergraduate dissertation. I am very pleased with the thoroughness of her proofreading. The feedback and alterations suggested were easy to follow and understand. The overall service was very efficient, prompt and professional.