Need a proofreader or editor who will do more than just fix mistakes? When you work with me, you will leave with an edited manuscript and confidence in your writing abilities. You will be supported and inspired.
I’m available as a developmental editor, line editor, copy editor and proofreader for the following clients:
- Students who need someone to check their dissertations or assignments for fluency and accuracy. I work for ESL (English as a Second Language) students as well as students who struggle with writing English due to a disability.
- Academic authors who want to share their knowledge with a broader audience.
- Independent fiction and nonfiction authors in need of a reliable and professional editor or proofreader.
My specializations are:
- Academic writing in the field of psychology, neuroscience and pedagogy
- Nonfiction self-help, spirituality and parenting
- Fiction fantasy, sci-fi, crime, thriller, horror and romance
Wondering about my credentials?
I have a bachelor’s in pedagogical sciences, a master’s in behavioural science and an unfinished PhD career in health psychology. I’ve written a few academic papers in the field and have self-published a YA fantasy book. And, of course, I’ve received certificates and editorial training.
You can work with me whether you write in UK or US English; I’m familiar with the different styles. For referencing, I’m familiar with APA, MLA, Chicago and Harvard style.
Would you like to read testimonials and see my portfolio? Go to my website here: www.irismarshedits.com/testimonials
Iris has been very helpful in this experience and very detailed. Thank you!