Listed in Proofreaders / Editors
I am Jen Toyne, a qualified, experienced proofreader providing professional editorial services for businesses and academics in the field of business.
* A thorough check for spelling, grammar and punctuation errors
* Checking content for consistency of style, language and terminology throughout
* Reworking of sentences for better flow, clarity and ease of readability
* Improvement of non-native translations or documents written by authors for whom English is not their first language
* Checking adherence to brand templates, house style or application of house style to a new or external document
* Proof checking against originals for print or publication
* Checking catalogue pricing and product descriptions
* Transcription quality control
Whether you’d like me to work on a Word Document, PDF, PowerPoint or content management system, the level of intervention and autonomy is up to you, please get in touch to discuss your project.
I have more than 10 years’ experience of print production within a marketing environment both as a buyer and a supplier, working on all stages of the production of printed marketing materials, including a stint on the factory floor of a commercial printer. I have also been a part of the production department of a global academic publishing house with a journal programme covering business, social sciences and humanities.
Please visit my website for more information about my services, my qualifications and experience.