Listed in Proofreaders / Editors
Why hire me? Here are a few reasons:
• I’m an editorial professional with more than 10 years’ editorial experience. I have proofread a range of documents including student essays, annual reports, magazines, web content and policy papers.
• I have extensive experience of proofreading copy by non-native speakers of English.
• I’m a trained proofreader. I completed the Basic Proofreading course with the Publishing Training Centre, the UK’s most reputable publishing training company.
• I’m a professional member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders. This means I have reached a specific level of training and have a specific number of hours of experience under my belt.
• I’m a former English language teacher so have an excellent command of the English language.
• I have a BA Honours in English Literature.
• I’m an experienced editorial freelancer. I am used to working with clients and responding to their individual needs.
• I don’t outsource and can guarantee that I will personally undertake all work.
For testimonials, please refer to my directory entry on the Society for Editors and Proofreaders.
Michele is a very professional proofreader. She proofread 6000 words two times within two days in high quality which indicate her professionalism. I highly recommend her.
THANK YOU Michele