- Staffordshire, UK
- [email protected]
I am a CIEP-qualified proofreader with vast academic experience covering a wide range of subjects, but I am happy to consider work of any kind. I do not miss deadlines.
• Accustomed to editing pieces written by people for whom English is a second language.
• Experience of editing essays, dissertations, theses, journal articles, book proposals and presentations.
• Versed in a variety of referencing systems/styles, including Harvard, APA and OSCOLA.
• Meticulous worker with a strong command of the English language, providing a courteous, professional service.
• Past work includes a diverse range of topics, including business, engineering, nursing, biology, social media and education (see background for a more comprehensive list).
My academic background consists of economics and business studies; I hold a bachelor’s degree in economics (2:1). In the context of proofreading, I have experience of many subjects, including business, geopolitics, engineering, health and social care, nursing, biology, environmental studies, education, film studies, leadership, and social media.