Listed in Proofreaders / Editors
Academic editor specializing in education, especially English language teaching. Over 25 years’ experience working with international writers and educational publishers. Published textbook author, university/college ESL teacher, Master of Education in English Language Teaching. UK citizen, based in Canada, working with clients around the world.
Thank you for visiting my profile. Are you looking for an editor/proofreader of academic or educational material? Are you writing a thesis, dissertation, journal article, or book? Is English not your first language? I can help.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU
I can help you with the following:
* Grammar: everything from sentence structure to surface errors
* Vocabulary: word choice, word form, spelling
* Punctuation and capitalization
* Style: formal vs. informal language; awkward phrasing
* Formatting: titles, headings, margins, spacing, and more
* References; adherence to citation style
I specialize in papers related to education, but I have edited on a wide variety of topics, including business, fine arts, information technology, law, anthropology, international relations, computer science, advertising, and others.
* Comprehensive training in editing and proofreading, including Proofreading Theses and Dissertations.
* Over 10 years’ experience as a professional academic editor.
* Over 25 years teaching academic English at the university level.
* Published author of 16 books for learners of English.
* International reputation as an editor, writer, curriculum designer, English teacher, and frequent conference speaker.
For more information, please visit my website. I am looking forward to hearing from you and discussing how we can work together!