Just Write Right
Listed in Find UK Proofreaders & Editors - browse our directory!
- Colchester, Essex
- [email protected]
Authentic and sensitive language editing and proofreading for the LGBTQ+ community.
Get the very best from your manuscript. Whether it’s fine detail proofreading or big-picture developmental work, I can support you and your writing to be the very best it can be.
– Developmental editing: Getting the very best from your story or non-fiction book. Looking at the structure and the “big picture” details.
– Copyediting: Checking spelling, punctuation, grammar, consistency, readability, and much more.
– Typesetting and formatting: Turning your manuscript into printable pages or ebook ready files.
– Proofreading: Getting everything right before you hit publish.
– Beta reading: How does your writing impact the reader? Are the strengths and weaknesses?
– Authenticity reading: Writing about the LGBTQ+ community? Do no harm! I offer authenticity reading to ensure that your language and portrayal of LGBTQ+ characters is as good as it can be.
Take advantage of my free, sample edit offer: get 1,500 words professionally edited for free! www.JustWriteRight.co.uk/free
Read testimonials and find out about some of the books I have worked on.
I can also support you! If you need a pair of eyes to look over your essay, dissertation or thesis, please get in touch. Education theory is a specialism, but happy to work across the humanities too.
Intermediate Member of the CIEP (the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading.
As a writer of gay non-fiction, I need an editor who not only has all the skills, but also understands where I’m coming from and I can trust. Nick Taylor delivers on all counts.
It was a pleasure work with Nick. He was professional and receptive to what I needed, and the end product is stellar. His proofreading was thorough, and in many cases I feel he went above and beyond for what I paid him, for which I am incredibly grateful. Working through his comments I realised what a mistake it would have been not to hire him.
So hire him! You’ll be better off for it.
Nicholas has been not once, but twice, a pleasure to work with.
I give him five stars because it is not possible to give ten.